The NDP releases the English ad, introducing Thomas (I notice in the ads that he wants to go by Tom) Mulcair to Canadians. The more minimalist “on (we) continue” French ads started last week.
The purpose of this ad campaign is an attempt to define Thomas Mulcair over the airwaves before the Conservative party does.
Will it work? What do you think?
- theviolentflame answered: He will be getting a lot of press either way because people will be curious about him and what he’s about.
- clapperdudgeon answered: While showing off his arm hair in the French ads impressed many Quebeckers, the English ones are too ineffectual.
- bellapanther answered: NDP all the way baby, This time we’re gonna win and i’ll be old enough to vote. Bring it on Harper.
- alsasalsa answered: i sure hope so!
- alsasalsa reblogged this from canadanomic and added:
- politicore likes this
- canadanomic posted this